Wednesday, December 19, 2012

conclusion


Bethany Whisman
While doing my blog project I feel like I have learned a lot about computers. I learned that computers are not just for typing papers or for looking up research. I learned that they help out people a lot and that people use them to have fun, for example people who have bought iPhone's didn't just buy that phone to call and text people they bought it for all of its fun features. The iPhone came out in two thousand four. The iPhone has tons of fun features like listening to music and playing games. The iPhone can take pictures, face time, and record videos. You can upload your videos onto YouTube from your iPhone. People in my family have iPhone's and honestly if I borrow it I don’t just use it to look up information on things I use it to have fun and I am sure that’s just about what everybody else uses it for. Just about everybody in this world has an iPhone. There is an iPhone 3, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and an iPhone 5. The iPhone 5 just came out and people have been complaining about it. It takes up way to much data. It takes up data because you can face time anywhere on the iPhone 5 and people are complaining about that because they really need their data. Some people have been going to the apple store which sales all kinds of iPhone's and apple products, and they want to return their iPhone 5. They say that the iPhone 4S is so much better and not to waste your money on the iPhone 5. I really enjoyed doing this project. I thought it was a lot of fun. I learned a whole lot that I think will be able to help me out with computers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment